View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Simple solution....

Go to your ISP and setup another email address. Then use it to get this book and then delete the account. Works quite well for places you need to use an email address but don't actually want any email.

Oh DUH! I forgot that I have that already, just for such an occasion. My bellsouth.net address, if I can remember the first part. Thanks for the reminder.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote