View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 AM   #126
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Good point. I always find it funny when people say "my device won't be upgraded anymore, now it is obsolete". If it still does everything it did when you bought it, how can it be obsolete?

If you got the urge to get a new device, just get it (if you can afford it) --- no need for feeble attempts at justification.
Feeble? Are you calling my ability to justify FEEBLE? Sir, you are sorely mistaken!

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote