View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #122
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
I see the opposite trend. For non-production tasks, people reach for their mobile device before their PC, even if both are in arm's reach, because for most of those tasks, mobile provides more instant gratification.
That's exactly what has happened to me. After getting a tablet, in a matter of 3-4 months, I totally droped the computer for non-productive tasks.
I live alone, I work home, my tablet seldomly leaves my house, and the place i use it the most is in my computer desk.

For me it become like clear like water that at my computer I work (and appeal to it when i gotta write big posts in forums), and the rest I'm on tablet/phone, even if Im in front of the computer .-.
vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote