View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Don't have my video camera with me.
I'll try to make a very short (14s) clip with my photo camera. And I'll do some snapshots.
And I'll copy my epub collection and will do intense testing.
Right now, I'm struggling with my Micro-SD cards. They aren't recognised by ADE. I can see them in Windows explorer though...
i will look forward to hearing about your tests. for the micro-sd cards, are they the proper format ? i don't know much about those but perhaps the HD ones don't work ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote