View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hey, congratulations mgmueller on getting it so fast ! thanks for the first impressions and the photo. as richman said, if you wanted to do a video review that would be brilliant.
Don't have my video camera with me.
I'll try to make a very short (14s) clip with my photo camera. And I'll do some snapshots.
And I'll copy my epub collection and will do intense testing.
Right now, I'm struggling with my Micro-SD cards. They aren't recognised by ADE. I can see them in Windows explorer though...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote