View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
You are all so sensible! I just like gadgets. And I like the idea of checking out ebooks the way I used to check out library books. I like cheap little romances, and the libraries have tons of them, in the adobe format. But you are right - $300 goes a long way with those books (which are usually available in a bundle, 10 books for $15.

When I went into the library to get my card, they had row after row of these books - I could just go pick up 30 at a time. But I am too embarassed to check the book out and carry it around.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote