View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I was delighted to read on this forum that the Chicago Public Library offerred ebooks. But I am not sure about formats. The website says it has Adobe PDF or Mobipocket. I assume I can get Mobipocket on my Kindle with mobidedrm. But I am unfamiliary with Adobe PDF. Can anyone tell me how to get that on my kindle? The book I want only comes in the Adobe format!

Thanks, Debra
This is the problems I am having with many libraries. It seems that for some reason, the Adobe format is way more popular. Have you checked into the New York Public Library? They have lots of mobipocket books..search here, and under 'formats' choose mobipocket.

http://ebooks.nypl.org/043324A1-3EFB...rowseBooks.htm
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote