View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
The picture is supposed to be funny, not photoshop miracle. I can see the cat good enough. No, it's not perfect, it's far away from perfect, but it serves the purpose. Nice pic!
It depends on the calibration of your monitor-- I have two monitors on my PC-- one a CRT and one an LCD. The cat doesn't show up in either of them here in the original. You may have your brightness turned up too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
it's PLAYING! having a good time, not a competition. here, I have something that I think will help you. use it well...
Sigh.

Look, just because you are attached to a subject does not mean that quality doesn't count. Two of the most common things on the internet are bad poems written by people who think they are good because they are emotionally attached to the subject and bad snapshots of their kids and pets that they think are good because they are of their kids and pets.

You may think that attachment to the subject matter means that there is no need to make your work presentable. I think if it is worth sharing, it is worth fixing.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote