View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoboHobo View Post
How do you find out which one has DRM and which does not?
In my case, I found out about Analog not having any because I wanted to move them onto my new Kindle 2 and Amazon support said they could only move the last 3 months worth. So just on spec I tried copying the previous 7 months across with the USB cord. They work fine; ergo, no DRM.

There may be other ways to check; I don't know what they are, though.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote