View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:05 AM   #103
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
If Nate runs out, I've got two extras as well. I wouldn't charge money, though. I'm in the market to swap. I need paperback copies of Neuromancer in as many languages as possible. Already have German, Italian and French. If you can get me Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, etc., I'd love to trade...
Oh, if you are interested, I'd love to trade. I have at least one Neuromancer paperback in my bookshelf at home, it's either Finnsh or Swedish. And I can always get one in a local bookshop. Drop me a PM if you are interested in a swap.
June is offline   Reply With Quote