View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #14
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudentius View Post
I ordered one from the same seller as op, but it was for the K4NT. I love the cover. The hardcase gives it a bit more protection. It does appear to be leather with a nice, dense felt liner. The one weird thing about the seller though, is I received an email requesting 5 stars for shipping.
Not really that weird a request. The seller just wants to build up a good rating score so that others will buy from him. If he did a good job why not help him out?
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote