View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #24
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Of course, if you use sideloaded fonts you don't get the ability to increase font-weight like you do with many of the built-in ones. For me, this is one of the highlights of the Glo.
But then again, you can tweak the font of your choice with a program like Highlogic's Fontcreator and then put it on the Kobo. I mean, once it's perfect I don't need to fiddle with on the device itself.

I don't have a Glo yet, but once I do I'll certainly adapt a font for it. Then we may start a thread where everybody with custom fonts can post his/her favorites.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote