View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #956
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
It should work at any time.... Oh well.... so much for that idea
I had a look at the code. It looks like it is querying the current USB bus. But, there must be some filtering I am missing as it is only reporting readers. I suspect if a device that calibre didn't know about was plugged in, it wouldn't report it.

I think the calibre device detection is the best method. It not only reports the ids but it also reports what calibre thinks the device is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote