View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Did you change your mind about touch screens?

Hello, Everyone!

I haven't been on here for quite some time but was feeling the urge to talk ebooks and ereaders with y'all. I'm curious about what the current buzz is in regards to touch screens. Last time I checked, Kindle fans were pretty united in disliking touch screens (e.g. "Ew! Finger prints!") but now that Amazon has its own touch screen ereader, I was wondering if anyone has had second thoughts. If you switched over, what made you decide to make the switch? What did Amazon get "right"?

For the record, I'm still rockin' a K3/Kindle Keyboard. I am having a slight want for something shiny and new, but I think a new Gelaskin will take care of things nicely.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote