View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
imsoawesome
Enthusiast
imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.imsoawesome is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'm noticing a bug when selecting items on menus in that selected items are non responsive until a second click is made.

For instance I clicked on a read book by mistake and it reopened it and thus marked itself partially read. When I click to select ' mark as finished' the line will go black as if it has been selected but it hangs there unmoving not doing anything. It will not complete the action until I click and select something else.

The first few times I did this resulted in me thinking I had not clicked properly and reclicking the same link which wound up both activating my original selection and then selecting tue book under the menu with my second click, causing me to have to remark it as finished again. Cyclically hilarious but frustrating to deal with several times in a row.

I also agree please let us disable the bottom bar! I regret this update and it is the first update from kobo that didn't improve my experience.
imsoawesome is offline   Reply With Quote