View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #15
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
lol In defense of those who get owned - it's not our fault! We've been conditioned for this all year. See?

I didn't think the report was true. I just thought engadget had pulled another boner.

It had to be a set-up - meticulously plotted for months by cruel and craft souls.

I need a nap.
Oh I don't know. I never take threads like this seriously on April Fools. But it is fun reading them and laughing with the people who fall for them.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote