View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #41
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Command Prompt now tells me
Import Error: No module named .prc
This might be a failure to pick up prc.py (or prc.pyc) which should be in the same directory as kindlefix.py.

What I do is copy these files to the directory where I want to run kindlefix (copy kindlefix.py and prc.py to the ebook directory, or copy the ebooks to a dedicated kindlefix directory). This gets round issues with the PATH.