View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
The spike after the vilely negative ones may not be from your responding in kind, but from sympathy after you get a vilely negative review, which will be eroded away after you respond in kind.

I freely admit I gauge visible author behaviour using a milli-HarlanEllison scale of "you must be at least this talented to get away with certain stuff" and while I may occasionally be willing to read works by authors behaving badly, I am considerably less willing to pay actual money out of my own pocket to do so, and considerably less likely to recommend them as a worthwhile read to others (unless the talent really has sufficient milli-HarlanEllisons to justify).

In fact, I consider creator w*nk to be a prime source of free entertainment which is probably going to provide me with more lulz than the actual story/book/whatever. But I digress.

Anyway, if you are determined to respond, should you ever find any of your responses being essentially a paraphrase from the Bad Review Bingo Card, then you may want to step back and rethink your response before posting.

Or not, and provide some bonus free entertainment.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote