View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Since I've got my Kindle, I've bought and download more e-books than before.
What would be really interesting is to know if you buy more books now than you did back when books were only available in paper? In other words, has owning an e-reader meant that you are reading more than before?

It has for me. Because it's so much easier now to obtain books, I'm more diversified in what I read. I've discovered many authors I didn't know before, and have generally improved the range of my reading.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote