View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Thanks Jellby, I may take you up on that. I have made a start based on the P.G. version. Sometimes that material is very good and other times it surprisingly bad. I usually read completely through the final product proofing it before uploading here. It could only help starting off with a version that has been through that once before with another set of eyes.
If you do, I'd appreciate any correction you can send me, so I can improve my version as well
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote