View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #15
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal6393 View Post
Oh, no, I think we need to add the cost of the device to the total. Amortized cost, based on a life of, what, three years? five years?
Then surely we need to add in the cost of storing the print books. My wife and I would certainly have needed to buy at least one more bookshelf until I converted to ebooks. And if we ever move again we'll be paying less removal costs.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote