View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 06:55 AM   #7
Dexmaster
Connoisseur
Dexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle PW5 (11th gen, 6.8in)
These aren't the droids you're looking for...(c) Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi

I see you could find in some way registered owner and mail address, then ask a person if their device was legitimately sold. If so everything is ok. But other than that, it's personal data and if removed - it probably needs to stay removed.

I don't wish for the next person that will use my Kindle*(if I would ever sell it) to have my personal data. On the other hand if you wish to clean Your device completely before selling it, that would be another proper idea to find which files and places need a bit-per-bit cleaning.

Last edited by Dexmaster; 03-17-2015 at 06:57 AM.
Dexmaster is offline   Reply With Quote