View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #35121
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
that's just too funny! I get lots of raised eyebrows over the way I treat my dog, maybe I need to move to Japan
Your dog is too big for Japan. Any dog larger than a Cocker Spaniel would be too big for Japan. It's common, on any given day, to see people walking 'with' their dogs... (Note that I didn't say walking their dogs.) People CARRY their dogs in the doggy equivalent of an over-the-shoulder baby carrier. Messenger bags with just the dog's head sticking out. Try THAT with a Newfie.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote