View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by edryan View Post
I'm interested in the answer to Droxer's question as well. My M92 just started showing similar symptoms:
http://www.club.cc.cmu.edu/~epr/2012...-05-25_571.jpg

I got it in July. The vendor I bought it from appears to no longer be in business.

What are my options for warranty or repair service at this point? I'm not sure how the screen could have cracked, as I've kept it in its case and there hasn't been any trauma to it since I used it last night, but I guess that's what causes this problem.

Just like Droxer, I would prefer to repair it if warranty isn't an option. I've really liked my M92 and gave it a lot of use, but I'd have trouble justifying its high price again.
Hi,

the screen of your M92 is definitely broken.
We can repair it but it is quite expensive though.

Please contact our store for details.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote