View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I'll definitely give a stylus a try!

I do appreciate all comments, because even if they don't answer my immediate problem or question, they very often clear up something else for me.
But I don't think the eBook Reader or the 'Basic' Kindle is going to let me download iTunes or PDFCreator, etc., and transfer to my desktop...

My main objective is something small and lightweight to 'mostly' replace my laptop. It seemed so small and lightweight when I bought it 6 or 7 years ago... Now, it's way too big and clunky!!
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote