View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #24
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quick Question re: reformatting txt files

I've got a *bunch* of .txt files which have - for some silly reason - *SHORT* lines, maybe 40-45 characters before hitting a hard line-break. Is there a simple executable or a Word 2002 script which will take out all the excess line-breaks within a paragraph. Most of these files have two line-breaks between paragraphs.

I have, on my system Atlantis Word Processor and Word 2002 if anyone has a script for one of those.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote