View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #8
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I used to leave anonymous cards, stuffed animals, boxes of candy and so on for my husband at the Officer's Club (we would meet there after work). I had other people write the cards so the handwriting couldn't be tracked and had several bartenders in on it. I would also leave stuff ahead of time if I was going out of town so that there were gifts even when I wasn't around. it was amazing! he never tried to hide the things that were left, never thought it was me (because I do not do that kind of "fluffy" stuff). I came clean after about 10 years. I'm not sure he believed me. anyway, it was romantic I think because it was totally unexpected
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote