View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #125
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But is this really legal to use kindlefix.py? What you are doing is not removing the DRM, but changing it. So it's no longer the same DRM as it was when you purchased it.

f I was to download a library eBook and strip the DRM, I could then read it without worrying about the PID and if I deleted it after I was done, then that would be legal and if I needed more time, renew it.
But it still DRM'd so that it can only be read on the Kindle *not* anything or everything else.