View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #51
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I'd say 3 or 4, not because I'm not pleased that bugs ARE getting fixed (I'm very impressed with the timeliness of the updates), but because it seems that every update brings OTHER issues into the works and breaks things that were previously working.

Also, a user should have a CHOICE whether to initiate the firmware update or not (just like on iOS). I LOVE my Mini, but right now I am not using Wifi OR plugging it in to my computer because I don't want the firmware to update and introduce the glitches I don't want... A bit annoying as I can't update my book list for now.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote