View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Any chance we can get two new forums - Public Libraries and Audiobooks?

Public Libraries could be a sub-forum in General Discussions.

Audiobooks could be a forum in E-Book Readers.

These are both major categories and discussions on each get scattered all over the board. Consolidation would greatly improve understanding, access, and use of these technologies by the members of MobileRead; especially new members.

Thanks
I came to this forum to suggest an audiobook forum myself. I think your ideas here are excellent. Admittedly, audiobooks don't seem like "real" books to some, but they are certainly mobile reading. I'm often reading an audiobook while I drive.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote