View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #1049
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
This! I'm testing epubs I've created in a number of popular apps. Moon+ has the option to use publisher style sheets, but it just doesn't always read them right.

Further, selecting to enable publisher styles seems to DISABLE recognition of cover and title page images if they are in svg wrappers and I see completely blank pages! This is the ONLY app of the many I've used for testing that seems to have this problem, so I'm pretty sure it's not the code, which I found here on MR.

So I'm sticking with Mantano for my reader app.
That is what I use too. I have the cloud so I can sync back and forth as well.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote