View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I also use eReader And as for the poll - The blue one next to the fish
Well said about the poll. Any poll on MR that leaves out the blue one next to the fish option is invalid.

As for eReader, that is already taken by eReader format and the program to display eReader format. So if you use it to mean something else, you've got it all wrong and the meaning of what you are trying to say s just going to be silly or not what you meant to say.

I prefer eBook as it just looks better then e-book (looks awful) and ebook (ooks like a typo). Besides if we cannot have eBook, pBook, eMail, eInk, etc, then iTunes, iPad, iPod, iPhone will have to become i-tunes, i-pad, i-pod, i-phone.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote