View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
morrow
Enthusiast
morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/PW/KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Just create enough other collections to populate page 1 of the home screen and you won't see it.

My Dictionary Collection is on page 2 of the Home screen which I rarely visit.
This is actually one of the reason I wanted to hide it, for example, lets say the page holds 10 books (like k3), I would have ten books and the dictionary would be pushed to 2nd page. This I do not like. I do not hold many books in my Kindle (too much distraction), and like to keep the pages small.

It's minor, I agree, but if I can, I would wanted to hide it and make room for the books I'm actually going to read.
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote