Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #36
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Now Patricia and Zelda did build a Tunnel of Love ride and sold tickets to unsuspecting phlebotomy students who never suspected that it ended at the top of a 200' waterfall. (No wonder they charged a deposit on the boat.)

Like the Eagles' Hotel California you may check out (with the laddy by the door, not a real door) but you can never leave. Did you not see the sign above the entrance that read, "Abandon hope all ye who enter"?

As the bodies get piled higher and higher some may someday escape over the wall and barbed-wire fences on their motorcycles -- that is if we ever find a wall to go over or can get a motorcycle. We are still looking for the laddy and the fake door the laddy is by.

They said "take the first turn to the right 'cause we're taking down the names of everybody turning left." They said "sit down", I stood up. They say if you can hear Ricky's double ought six it ain't aimed at you. I hope that's true. The meat at dinner last night was a bit too sweet, not gamey enough to be panda, had buckshot marbling, and I haven't seen VR in days. Hmmm.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote