View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #41
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I thought Mobipocket wouldn't license their DRM on any platform that also supported a different DRM scheme? That was what the Astak folks were saying.

Though if I were them, I'd make an exception for anything being marketed by Apple with i- at the beginning of the name, at this point.
This is different. I can run Mobipocket and MS Reader and eReader DRMed files all on my PC. Also, in this case it is Mobipocket providing the app for the iPhone/iPod platform rather than apple licensing the software/DRM to bundle with the devices.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote