View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Are you trying to borrow via the web, or via your Kindle? You can only borrow a book via an actual Kindle.
I have a Kindle DXG. Neither the option "Prime Members Library" appears in the menus, nor does it show "borrow for free" when I browse to a book I know is included. They can, of course, tell via the 3G that I am abroad (can't spoof the 3G like you can WiFi) but Amazon service told me it wouldn't matter as long as I am a Prime member. Perhaps it is because I am still on my trial month?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote