View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #74
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Could be because your router is old, who knows. OK, now that you have done it the hard way, I'm going to offer a simpler way of doing using a Web Browser on your PC. The hard way is still good to know.

Wi-Fi File Explorer let's you easily transfer files (Apps, Documents, Movies, Music etc.) from your PC to your Fire using a Web Browser on your PC, without using a USB cable. This App requires that you are connected to a wireless network. When you enter the File Explorer Web URL address into a browser on your PC you are looking at your Fire's Directory Structure. Real simple to use. Make sure you enter the ENTIRE address in your web browser as it appears in the File Explorer Web URL Screen of the App.
Thanks I got it from the App Store (newer version) for 99 Cents! I'm off to try it!

Update: It works great! THANK YOU!!! Well worth the price.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-21-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote