View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #12
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I don't really understand why anyone would want to read a magazine on a small screen
device.
Well. For lack of other possibilities, maybe ? But really, I am delighted zinio and lekiosque (another apps for us frenchies) exist at all. I pay much less with zinio or le kiosque for my mags online than I would for the paper versions, I get them on time, and I get them. The paper versions arrive with delays of good a week, if I can order them at all, and are really expensive at the airport or at the international shops. With zinio I don't have that problem anymore, I can get all the ones I love and for one hour at a time, I am in France reading my mag with my café and learning all the new gossips.......
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote