Thread: IQ Angry Birds for IQ
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #9
Farhad
Zealot
Farhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheese

Device: N800/Nokia 5230/PB IQ701/PB 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
its illegal to post it ?

possible, but not certain at all. First, a link is not the same as hosting the file. 2nd, it would depend on the jurisdiction, look at the Gutenberg project: they post actually books (not links) which might or might not be copyrighted depending on the country.

I mean, I fully understand that mods might take the decision to remove a link - after all, that is what moderators are for: deciding policies.

Nor do I have any interest in the game (especially if it is adware "supported" which I totally loathe anyway)

It's the use of the word "piracy" which bugs me, that's all.

Let's obey all the laws, but let's not switch off our brains and pretend like all the laws and regulations always make sense. Least of all, let's not label those who put their ethics above idiotic and deeply immoral laws as "pirates".

My 2cts
Farhad is offline   Reply With Quote