View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Do you have the Sony software installed on your computer? That's what I use to transfer library books from my computer to my PRS-T1.
Yes, thanks! The library books thing is brand new to me but just figured that out last night when ADE didn't want to work for me with my 650. Had my hubby look at it and he got it to work through the Reader software. For some reason I thought I had read that it had to be done through ADE. Definitely not a "straightforward" setup...
teija is offline   Reply With Quote