View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #75
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I don't understand why some people make a big deal out of tracking every book they read, I figure either it made an impression on you or it didn't. A few in the former everything else in the later...
Well, you're quite right. In terms of feeding the GoodReads algorithm for recommendations all they really need are the books I Liked, obviously, although I suppose it could help if they also knew the ones I'd already read, and the ones I Didn't like (for whatever reason).

But, I must say that it was kind of fun, as a one-time exercise to reflect back on everything I've read over my lifetime. As a memory test, if nothing else!

Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote