View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #511
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by palanka View Post
Now I am wondering whether there is a way to have each book that I add to calibre added to my reading list automatically. What I am doing now is to add a book to calibre and then add it to my reading list manually to have it synced the next time I connect my reader.

While this is a small thing and not really a problem I was just wondering whether I am missing something and there is some way to have the plugin do this little task for me.
Sorry for the delay and welcome to MobileRead.

No you are not missing anything, it is not currently possible to do that with this plugin. The last time I looked into this a long while ago it was not possible for a plugin to get notified about books being added to the library (only if the plugin was responsible for adding them itself, which is obviously not the case here).
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote