View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #1983
FaceDeer
Connoisseur
FaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enoughFaceDeer will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by redscarlett View Post
I've had the same problem, and it occurs with Generate Cover too.
I've encountered the "x not in tuple" error when updating fanfics since updating to 1.6.0 too, but only intermittently - most of my fanfic downloads work fine and retrying ones that had the failure doesn't reliably reproduce the problem. The failure seems to happen after FFDL has successfully updated all my fanfics and has marked them as succeeded/failed, but before the "count pages" plugin gets called to update their local word counts.

Here's my traceback:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.dialogs", line 569, in do_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.dialogs", line 576, in do_when_finished
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.ffdl_plugin", line 1166, in update_books_finish
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\view.py", line 383, in set_marked_ids
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 421, in __call__
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\views.py", line 696, in marked_changed
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\view.py", line 193, in id_to_index
ValueError: tuple.index(x): x not in tuple
Edit: Heh. This happens so intermittently that while I was trying to reproduce this to get that traceback Jimm posted the solution (wait for Calibre's next version 'cause it's Calibre's problem). Ignore me. On the plus side, I freshened lots of lovely metadata.

Last edited by FaceDeer; 10-13-2013 at 04:58 PM.