View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
1. I'm rather jealous of you.
2. How does it feel in your hands? The back of the Nexus looks like it'd feel nice and anti-slip (kinda like the Toshiba Thrive's textured back side).
3. I can't help but get a chuckle at the description of "parcel force delivery man." It conjures up the image of a chiseled-chin superhero delivering packages like no mere mortal can.
It's has a kind of leathery plastic feel to it if that makes sense and yes it does not slip in your hands and is very light and easy to hold in one hand

It feels and looks nicer than my dead kiddle keyboard and is only slightly heaver
This tablet butchers the kindle fire in pretty much every way.

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-13-2012 at 11:24 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote