View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #35
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
YAY! I'm so happy that Andrew gave you the same response as he gave me, xendula! That gives me some hope! I have to admit I was worried that he was going to say something different to you and then I'd know he was full of bullhooey all around.

Sorry about your other unit, but hopefully Andrew will come through for us and we'll finally get good units. I'm still skeptical it will happen, but here's hoping!
Hope you two get good ones. I'm just so skeptical at this point my trust level with Amazon and the way they are dealing with the PW is really low.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote