View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #15
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Firmware upgradeable?

Hi all,

I have read a report elsewhere that the firmware for TB cannot be upgraded, which seems a bit bizarre. The report claimed to be from someone who had contacted the tech support of Augen, and was told this.

Does anyone have any hard info regarding this?

Checking the manual - there was a link I found somewhere that pointed me to a pdf of it - there is an "Upgrade" item in the settings menu, but the manual states quite clearly that upgrade is "not available on this model." There's a bit that can be guessed-at from that.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote