View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
It's funny how two different people can get such differing views of the same item.

The second biggest drawback for me was that it is impossible to comfortably hold in one hand. I suspect this might be a gender difference—your assumedly larger hands coupled with the typical male higher upper body strength made this comfortable for you, but undoable for me.

I found the page-turn buttons very wrongly placed in contrast to you. I wanted them higher up the device so it was more balanced in my hand to make it easier to hold.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote