Thread: Margin question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I would rather use one program than have a dozen of them installed on my computer.
OK, haveing thought about it for a bit, I wonder what CSS you added? What you probably need is

@page {
margin: 5pt;
}

or however much margin you want. I suspect that you've just set top and bottom margins on the html or body element - this won't work. (Well, it does, but it only affects the top of the first page and the bottom of the last page for each html file.)
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote