View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I think I'm the only one that uses that bar all the time. My main reading position is to hold it in my right hand with my thumb on the right, first two fingers wrapped around the top, the ring finger at the corner, and pinkie on the left-hand bar. I use the pinkie to push down or pull up (the ridges help a lot on the pull up) and turn pages. IIRC none of the other readers would let me have the ability to turn pages while holding it from the top.
I use the page turn bar when holding it one-handed in my left. Bottom left corner in my palm, all fingers underneath, thumb on the bar. Works well for me!

I tried it your way and came to the conclusion that 1) You have large hands and 2) a very strong pinky!
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote