Thread: Writing Notes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Adding comments...

You can add comments at a bookmark or hightlighted word/phrase by using the comment editor. If you tap the bookmark or highlighted word/phrase the comment editor will appear.

The comment inset screen is approximatedly 4.0 X 5.5 cm (approximately 36 characters accross and 8 rows down) with a QWERTY touchscreen keyboard below it which works with a finger but works even better with the stylus. Entry can be very quick if you know your keyboard.

The comments can be scrolled if your comments are more than will fit on one inset screen. There is a maximum of 2048 characters allowed per comment. (This may be a limit for some but, as of yet, I have never reached the max.)

You also have access to input special symbols, those similar on a regular keyboard.

I'm not familiar with the iRex Illad but I hope this helps.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 11-21-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote